what you get.
UniVerse is a powerful extended relational database with flexible data modeling, high availability, interoperability, and robust security capabilities that is easy to manage and simple to customize. Discover more about its key features below.
- Offers a powerful yet simple means of protecting sensitive data, indexes and keys with few or no application changes. Data can be encrypted at the column (field) level or by encrypting entire records, while access is granted at the user or group level for role-based security.
- Accesses external data servers such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server or IBM DB2® transparently from your application. Combine with replication to populate data warehouses and more.
- Automatically publishes critical data to one or more subscribing UniVerse systems for high availability, offloaded reporting, data warehousing and more.
- Provides scalability for on-demand data requests from web applications.
- Offers local access to data on remote UniVerse servers.
- Customizes the number of connections per license from users' Windows personal computers.